Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Elegant and Sophisticated...Ivory, Gold, and Muted Pinks and Pale Peach

I never was the type of girl that dreamed of her wedding since she was a little girl. I only knew that when it was my turn to walk down the aisle that it would be done with class, elegance, and sophistication. Yes our decor can read as "regal", however Brandon and I arent into the whole princess thing. We want everything tasteful and classy and not an explosion of child-like storybook inspired fantasy, however we are huge romantics and wanted it to be very romantic. I knew I wanted flowers and plenty of them. Below you will find pictures of our centerpieces and other pieces and pictures that inspired our decor.
Ivory and Gold Everywhere!...
Very elegant wedding decor. Some high some, low with taper candles.

Beautiful ivory and gold tablescapes

A more modern interpretation...but still gorgeous


This tablescape from an episode of WeTV's "Platinum Weddings" is the inspiration for our flowers for our reception. We will be using glass trumpet vases with swarovski crystals hanging as well.

The perfect tall centerpiece. This is actually Jessica Simpson's centerpiece and I will be using this at our wedding as well.

No comments: