Tuesday, April 7, 2009

OMG...Our Wedding Cake!








Brandon and I traveled for about an hour and a half to St. Martinville to meet the wonderful, gracious, and talented ladies of Two Sweet Sisters. I have had cake tastings and consultations at 8 bakeries to find the perfect wedding cake. I know that may seem a bit excessive but it will be a focal point in the reception space that I'm designing so it has to look perfect and taste divine. I'm usually a bride that knows exactly what she wants and has a specific vision of exactly what I want to get, however this is the first time that I couldnt make up my mind. Everything was gorgeous and the cake tasted amazing. Talk about WOW! I have decided that I will let the ladies do whatever they want to do with my cake. When they freestyle their cakes...masterpieces are born. I cant wait to see my cake! Hands down next to Ambrosia Bakery...Two Sweet Sisters are in a league of their own! Above are a few pics of their work...




No comments: